Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tuesday Morning Run

Ran with Erin this morning as the rec center where I work is closed for maintenance so the normal Tuesday track day was cancelled. And good thing too as the temp today is heading for triple digits. The run went ok. I ran to her house about 1 mile to warmup, then we did a 4 mile loop though the adjacent neighborhood, then I jogged home to round out the 6 miles, only 1 walk break up a hill and didn't get hit by any cars crossing the roads, but it sure was hot and humid. I was dripping by the time I got back and a little dehydrated. Don't know how much more of this heat I can take. My race is coming up and if it's going to be this hot, I just might not do it. This weekend offers no relief and I have a 13 mile run Sat and a 60 mile bike on Sunday. Oh joy...

No comments: