Friday, October 19, 2007

Halloween

I can see halloween is in full force now. I went out for an easy 4 mile run this morning. I was supposed to be meeting someone, but she cancelled at the last minute. Something about a sore throat. Anyway legs were a little sore from the track Tuesday and the weston hills on my bike on Wednesday so started off nice and easy. I ran through the subdivision next to mine since their hills aren't nearly as drastic as mine are. There were several houses all decked out with crazy halloween stuff. I especially liked the one with the vampire tigger and dracula driving a ghost train. Being half way up the long hill helped as well as I could concenrate on something other than the stupid hill. Managed to run all the hills today, and the legs felt fairly good after 1 mile so with a day off Friday I might be ready for the race tomorrow.

No comments: